We weren’t shore if you knew, but Florida has ten spots to camp out on the beach!
- Long Key State Park, Long Key
- Grayton Beach State Park
- Turtle Beach Campground, Siesta Key
- Canaveral National Seashore, Titusville
- Gamble Rogers Memorial State Recreation Area, Flagler Beach
- T.H. Stone Memorial St. Joseph Peninsula State Park
- Bahia Honda State Park, Big Pine Key
- Anastasia State Park, St. Augustine
- Cayo Costa State Park, Boca Grande
- Fort Clinch State Park, Fernandina Beach
Check out Instagram to find our state in all of it’s glory, with hashtag #loveFL.